Thursday 19 September 2013

Women's Wellness Weekend Card Class

Hello Everyone

I wanted to share with you a Card that I made during my Women's Wellness Weekend that was hosted by the Simcoe/Muskoka YMCA. 


This past September weekend is one I enjoy every year because I  gather with friends that I don't see that often and sometimes only once a year.  But I truly enjoy every minute we have together.  I definitely have great friends and cherish our time together.  

I volunteered to host a card class along with my  good friend and Stampin Up Demonstrator Tammy Gill.  I just adore the new Flower Shop Stamp set along with the coordinating punch.

Supplies Used:
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Basic Grey, DSP
Ink: Smoky Slate
Stamp Set: Flower Shop, Perfectly Penned

Here are some pictures of my table set up along with friends creating their very own card.




It was a very relaxing and fun Weekend.  Can't wait for Next year.  

Kitchi Girls, we ROCK!!!

No comments: